Monday, November 30, 2009

My life at present

Finally i am here,

writing after almost four months. At one point of time i thought i would never be able to write again on my blog. But here i am, back from the ashes of time as they say. I am writing this post sitting in office. I mean this is unbelievable. At times i feel that all the money i pay to my internet connection provider is going as i hardly have any time. After 12 hours of office, you just don't feel like doing anything and in my case, i don't even watch TV.

Though i've been longing to read 'EMMA' by Jane Austen and even started it but somehow couldn't complete it.
Life is in a real mess at this point of time.
However, there are some things that are really good have happened to me.
Well m not gonna talk about it here( its a secret). Only people close to me would get to know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment